It’s often said that we now live in a throw-away society. There’s certainly no denying that overconsumption – specifically our obsession with disposable packaging and other plastics – is having a serious effect on the planet and poses a very real threat to our ecological future.
Read the full article at: www.ljmu.ac.ukRecent Posts
- How to keep employees motivated during holidays
- Let’s get phygital: Most disruptive tech of 2020
- Marketing budgets are down, but CMOs prioritise market research, competitive insights and marketing analytics | Research World
- Unreasonable Security Best Practices vs. Good Risk …
- Business Managers Adapt to Generational Change –